Purchase one of Joseph’s Books here and receive a personal thank you along with your signed copy
This book is also available on Amazon here.
From Holly Buchanan:
Whenever I sit down with a book by Joseph Carrabis, there is a high likelihood I will be unable to put it down. Darn if that didn’t happen when I started in on Reading Virtual Minds Volume III: Fair-Exchange and Social Networks. Hours later I was about to cancel my dinner date so I could keep reading. It was only the fact that the date was with my own mother that I forced myself to….put….the book….down.
The key questions this book answers are, “How do fair-exchange and social networks work? And how do they work in the digital world?” As Joseph points out, “We are still the sum of our experiences, but the majority of our experiences are virtual.” This key takeaway for me was: “Make the social value of the exchange more important than what’s being exchanged and your campaign will take off every time.”
Joseph goes on to tell you exactly how to do that. What else will you learn?
- Why lots of positive reviews can drive down sales
- Why people want to hear about your business failures not just your successes
- Why we rely on negotiators like Airbnb and Uber
- Why it’s important to be at eye level with your clients
- Hierarchical vs. horizontal communities and the affect they have on how we determine fair- exchange
- Why a device may be more real to your customer than the world around him/her and what that means for how you communicate with that customer
- How we exchange markers, on and offline and how that determines whether we win or lose trust
- The expectations of how a communication should turn out and how that affects how we feel about whether or not we have been treated fairly
- The problems with missed social cues and how that can be problematic when playing billiards with your girlfriend’s family (Spoiler alert: It doesn’t end well)
So pick up a copy of Reading Virtual Minds Volume III: Fair-Exchange and Social Networks and don’t schedule dinner with your mother that night.
Price includes shipping within the continental United States.